Our mission is to glorify God by making disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to see individuals and families transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ into a vibrant community of disciples that impacts Orlando and our world.
- Discipleship: We are disciples who make disciples.
- Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and the gospel will save it. Mark 8:34-35
- Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19-20
- And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others. II Timothy 2:2
- Bible: We are instructed by God’s Word.
- All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that all God’s people may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. II Timothy 3:16-17
- I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:11
- Community: We are devoted to one another.
- They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts. Acts 2:42, 44, 46
- Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12: 10
- Worship: We are engaged in worship.
- Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. I Chronicles 16:23-25
- For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Romans 11:3
- Prayer: We are committed to prayer.
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
- Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2
- People: We are serving the needs of people.
- Learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow. Isaiah 1:17
- The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free. Luke 4:18
- Witness: We are messengers of the Gospel.
- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
- But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8
- Stewardship: We are stewards of God’s provision.
- The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world and all who live in it. Psalm 24:1
- Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine. Proverbs 3:9-10